SUMMARY: As a member of the team, support the management of the company through timely and accurate delivery, with good analysis and vision.
- Should have worked on Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic, – across different OS like Linux, Windows etc.
- Worked on L2/ L3 level Production Support.
- Good To have – if already worked on any of the Database Server administration too.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Technology Degree level education
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years of very good command on middleware technologies like Weblogic / JBoss / Tomcat Apache.
- Client and user focus is essential and examples of this will be sought.
- Proven and can demonstrate problem solving techniques
- Understanding of commercial business practices
- Interest in Internet technologies preferable
- Job Location: Noida.
- Budget: 6-9 LPA
- Strong communication is mandated as it would include client interaction.
- Notice period: Immediate/15 Days
About Ventiv Technology Inc.
We are a global company based in London with our U.S. headquarters in Atlanta. Ventiv has more than 45 years of experience in the technology business, and we partner with more than 625 organizations and serve more than 390,000 users around the world. We provide streamlined business processes through a personalized and configurable approach resulting in measurable value for organizations by leveraging an integrated risk, claims, and safety technology solution.