Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the MD is well prepared for meetings.
Liaising with clients, and other staff.
· answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
· Preparing correspondence on your boss’s behalf.
· Delegating work in MD’s absence.
· Planning and organizing meetings and Appointments.
· Taking action points and writing minutes.
· Preparing papers for meetings.
- Preparing presentations