- The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold
calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Have knowledge and experience with some major freelancing portals like up-work, Guru etc.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Excellent time management and organisation
- 6 months to 1.5 years
- Job location: Noida
- Salary: As per industry standards
- Probation/Training Period: 3-6 Months
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate