- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- New Business development, existing client retention and up selling existing and upcoming product and services.
- Proven experience in sales.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales background.
- Location: Udyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurugram
- Salary: As per company standards
About SoftAge Information Technology Limited
SoftAge Information Technology Limited prides itself as one of the leaders in the field of Document Management Services. SoftAge is ISO 27001:2013 certified for information security, and ISO 9001:2015 certified for operations. SoftAge is also a member of NASSCOM, FICCI, CII, ESC & PRISM International. It was rated as the Best Medium Enterprise by D&B-Axis Bank Business Gaurav SME Awards 2011.
The company acts as a strategic partner offering integrated one-stop solution for the entire chain of the document life-cycle management.