Being the senior most position, the profile holds the responsibilities to steer a cross- functional team to grow digital top line and make our brand 10Digi.Com a house hold name across length and breadth in India. The GM/DGM/AVP will direct and coordinate activities of one or more departments, such as operations, sales/marketing, branding & promotion, a major division of the business organization and will aid to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Efficient in handling strategic development of the organisation.
- Implementing the concept of e-commerce market through growth hacking.
- Competence management through identification of training needs of team members and providing requisite training and resource allotment as per the demand of the project.
- Responsible for overseeing digital marketing initiatives to generate revenue from online sales. Analyse key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution/ performance of marketing programs, developing and publishing social media metrics dashboard in order to maximise the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Alliances
- New products
- Revenue drive
- Corporate Pitching/Presentation
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Client Management
- Product Development
- Acquiring New Business / Customers
- Strategic thinking
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Management or equivalent
- 8 to 15 years’ related experience
10digi has its genesis in the idea to build a place where people can order SIM cards online and get it delivered at doorstep. While the 10 digit connection has become our personal identity today, yet getting the best 10 digits effortlessly still stand as a challenge. In this age of instant delivery, there was an immense space for a SIM delivery system. 10digi aims to bridge that gap and fill in the void of a simple and easy SIM delivery digital system.
With 10digi, we
1. Accelerate the process of SIM delivery and its activation.
2. Make user on-boarding experience effortless
3. Offer a single descriptive mobile plan platform
We intend to expand the 10digi services to 125 cities of India, starting with its launch in New Delhi.
About the Promoters:
The promoters have over 25 years of experience in creating and managing document management processes. Their acquired expertise makes them leaders in this space which gave them the confidence and experience to conceptualise and launch 10digi. 10digi as an idea comes from a working experience in pick-up and verification of documents across India. Speaking of SoftAge’s capabilities, it has been working with more than 6000 field executives to pick-up and verifies 4 lakh forms within 8 hours every day. The current employees capacity of Softage is above 14 thousand across India along with a global presence in South African countries, Dubai, Zambia, Kenya and two more. Leveraging this resource network along with their continued service association of 14 years with the telecom sector, the process was reverse engineered to deliver SIMs, in this age of much-needed home delivery. Our promoters are associated with SoftAge, which has been clocking revenues above 200
crores in the last 3 years, with a D&B Rating score of 4A3. SoftAge – a member of various national and international industry forums – is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organisation.