Desired Candidate Profile:
We’re looking for a person who is able to develop and implement strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using PPC, Google Adwords and other techniques to drive traffic to company products and services.
This person would have to be up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing, have all technical skills required to execute relevant tasks, have splendid communication skills, be amazingly creative, have a sense of design and brand.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyses website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) and management
- Write copy of email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Devise and implement strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s websites
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the websites
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns and measure their ROI
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company’s websites
- Manage online and offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital and offline marketing
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Job Location: Noida
- Salary: Up to 3 LPA