Desired Candidate Profile:
We’re looking for a person who is able to develop and implement strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SMO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company and LOB’s pages and generate leads in company products and services.
This person would have to be up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing, have all technical skills required to execute relevant tasks, have splendid communication skills, be amazingly creative, have a sense of design and brand.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyses website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) and management
- Write copy of email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Devise and implement strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s websites
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the websites
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns and measure their ROI
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company’s websites
- Manage online and offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital and offline marketing
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing plans for PPC, SEO and social media initiatives
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in reporting website metrics, digital analytics and the ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on your findings.
- An aptitude for quickly understanding technology businesses such as IT, data and/or software.
- Experience in working with Start-up’s or have worked in start-up in digital marketing role
- Some graphic design background would be helpful but not required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Job Location: Janakpuri, Delhi
- Salary: Up to 3 LPA
About N.A.R.T Entertainment
Art Entertainment is a Production House based in Delhi, India. Our Mission is to deliver effectual and captivating world-class films with an underlined intention to lend a hand to Independent Filmmakers & New Talent. Art Entertainment believes in a collaborative approach and is well connected with reputed filmmakers, senior industry experts and with international and domestic production houses. Art Entertainment provides budding filmmakers with a platform to showcase their talent to the top professionals in entertainment and film industry. We have large Social media network. Art Entertainment regularly receives mentions in leading publications for their work.