Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Proficient in stenography/shorthand with good drafting skills.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents including the drafting of general replies on behalf of the CEO
- Maintain databases and internal reports
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials for CEOs presentation, speeches
- Manage and maintain CEO’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements including visa and tickets
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Liaise with internal senior team managers
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage the process of calling for briefing on behalf of the CEO from start to finish ensuring that he is fully prepared for all engagements.
- Should have Bachelor’s degree.
- Should be absolutely fluent in English.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office programs, in particular, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines.
- Should have Man Management Skills
- Should have experience of 4-5 years in the relative field.
- Location: Okhla Phase-3
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA
- Joining: Immediate
About Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Fiinovation (Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd.), is a research based organization operating in India. Over the
last nine years, it has emerged as an integrated solution enabler in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and
Fiinovation has created a niche for itself through its extensive work in the corporate social responsibility arena and
has been helping corporations as well as civil society organizations (CSOs) engage in value based CSR initiatives by
aligning the objectives of corporations with their social objectives. It has been assisting corporations on effective
policy drafting and implementation design to achieve their objectives with stakeholders in their respective arenas.
The motive has been to create awareness, inspire innovative thinking and action with sustainable development at its core. Fiinovation is known for enhancing quality across organizational value chain through its in-house & Proposal Design &; Research Laboratory; for developing and designing programmes using scientific and rational tools for research and implementation, which are more effective and result oriented.
Fiinovation has successfully bridged the gap between businesses and communities. Its distinct practices include CSR Portfolio Management (CPM), CSR-CSO Partnership, Initiative Design & Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Impact Assessment across verticals of health, environment, education and livelihood.
Since its establishment in 2008, Fiinovation has achieved phenomenal growth across India in terms of its service deliveries. In a short span, Fiinovation has been recognized for its work at various capacities. It was recently conferred with the 'CSR Team of the Year' at the Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Awards 2015 and 'Caring Company Award' at the World CSR Congress 2015 in Mumbai. It has also been adjudged the & Best Enterprise of the Year - in the field of
Health, Education, Environment and Livelihood with a focus on CSR & Sustainability' Socrates Awards by European
Business Assembly at Summit of Leaders 2014 at Oxford, United Kingdom. It has also been awarded for the 'Best
Innovation: Product or Service' for CSR & Sustainability at the World CSR Congress 2014 held in Mumbai, India.