- The stock keeping of the available inventory, maintain the register, taking note of the quantity while inventory handover
(both incoming & outgoing)
- Taking care of the guests and their concerns.
- Showing the rooms to people potential clients
- Reporting to the management proactively about the concerns of the guest/ any emergency
- 10+2 (should be able to communicate in English).
- 0.6 – 1 year in hospitality
- Location – Bangalore
- Meals (Breakfast + Dinner) + Accommodation + Smart Phone + Mobile Reimbursement
- Salary: As per company standards.
- Incentives: Providing free food & accommodation
- Skills: Customer Handling, Soft Skills.
- Vacancies: 2
- Preference: Male
CoHo is an exciting start-up in the co-living space which is disrupting the living experience of
millennials in India with its innovative, tech-enabled managed apartments and villas. It provides
high quality, hassle-free co-living accommodations for young working professionals and university
students in India and makes living fun for youngsters.