If you are a full stack developer looking for a chance to make an impact, we want to hear from you! In addition to being highly skilled on the technical side, you should also be able to put yourself in the user’s shoes and think critically about what you’re building. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
- Design and architect software solutions for our clients, that are scalable, user friendly, and well programmed.
- Work together with ( and lead ) a team of 3 – 5 developers, and deliver our software development projects on time, and with quality.
- Work closely with your manager, and the client, to understand requirements, and create optimal solutions.
- Dedicate a significant amount of time to hands on coding.
- You’ve done web development for 4+ years (not a hard requirement) with Python and Django.
- Team work: You’re used to working collaboratively, participating in code reviews, and being a team player.
- Product-centric: You love solving hard technical challenges and producing clean code, but you realize the product and the end-user’s experience is the most important thing. You need to care about the users and think beyond just the technical challenges.
- Self-directed: We’re a startup. We need someone who is comfortable taking an imperfect feature specification and driving it all the way to completion.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
In order of importance: