IGI Aviation Services Private Limited – A Leading Aviation Services Provider is looking for bright, energetic Indian nationals to join as Customer Service Associate in various departments like Airport Ground Staff / VIP Lounges / Retail Outlets / Reservations / Food Courts & Cargo at Delhi Airport
Post – Airport Ground Staff (CSA)
Number of Vacancies – 625
• Education – 10+2/Above from recognized university with basic knowledge of computers
• Candidate should be well conversant in English & Hindi languages both
• Pleasing personality
Job Profile – A candidate need to help & assist the passengers at arrival and departure at the airport.
Interested candidates are required to appear for a written test at the venues as decided by IGI Aviation and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, would face a personal round of interview further.
Selected candidate will be imparted training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the company and will required to obtain necessary Customer Handling Training in various sector operating at Delhi Airport as decided by the management from time to time.
Note – Candidate with passport or experienced in Aviation/Hospitality would be given preference.
How to apply
IGI Aviation keeps conducting interviews on PAN India basis on regular intervals in different cities & states. May apply online on our website or may download the application from the website and sent it to our registered office in Delhi by Speed Post or Courier only.
Salary – Initial salary package would range between 14k-25k per month. Other benefits like attendance bonus, night allowance, special allowance & travel allowance would be provided.
Provident Fund, ESI as applicable.
• Before applying for the post the candidate should ensure that He/She fulfills the required eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing any wrong or false information would to cancellation of application.
• Incomplete/after due date application form will not be accepted.
• IGI Aviation Services reserves full right to accept/cancel any application form without any prior notification.
• No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for written examination.
• Candidates attending walk-in interview should wear a given dress only
• Dress Code
For Girls – Western Formals/Suit/Saree
For Boys – Shirt-Trouser, Black Tie and Shoes
Registered Office Address – WZ-32, 2nd Floor, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110015, Near Metro Pillar No. 375.