- Execute strategies for all paid marketing activities as suggested by the Manager.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate the productivity and identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes.
- Timely and efficient reporting for all clients.
- Keep the Manager informed of any sort of updates, issues, and task status.
- Finding more accurate media buying platforms according to the need of the client.
- Sharing feedback to the reporting managers.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Min. 3 to 8 years of relevant exp
- Salary: Up to 4.8 LPA
- Location: Okhla Phase 1
About Printland Digital India Private Limited
Printland.in is India’s largest Online Printing Megastore for all customized corporate and individual printing and gifting requirements. By integrating automated printing, design studio and cloud technologies, Printland has provided its customers a new online experience by offering on-demand customization, printing and distribution to address the needs of on-the-go youth segment and emerging anytime-everywhere small and medium businesses in India. It provides a way to create phenomenal looking gifts and collateral all-round-the-clock and gets them delivered at multiple locations.
Its internet technology helps various brands leverage their popularity by increasing their revenues by bringing their products online. It also offers swag marketing solutions to brands who wish to create their presence in India.
Its huge range of products and thousands of designs are unparalleled in India.