ProVal Technologies is looking to hire Head – Service Delivery who has experience managing IMS (IT Infrastructure services), Data Center services, Networks, Storage, Info-security, Presales, Solutioning, Enterprise services, System administration, IT Consulting, Transition & Service Delivery. This person will design, optimize, oversee and lead the delivery of our remote IT Infrastructure management services to all ProVal clients as well as a team of Project Managers and Engineers. Experience in leading a technical service team supporting external clients is key.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED –
A hands-on process-oriented leader, with strong project management skills and the ability to balance these with the requirement for on-going innovation. A leader that can grow and develop the team while interacting with our clients and ensuring the successful delivery of services for them.
- Leadership Skills: The ideal candidate will possess a dynamic, collaborative style. He/she leads by example and possesses an entrepreneurial orientation. He/she will also be expected to provide the leadership required to meet the needs of the business and operate as a strategic partner that seeks to find ways to improve business performance and enhance growth. He or she needs to be capable of operating a lean, efficient organization and will bring the right combination of leadership, vision and energy to the organization.
- Execution skills: A pragmatic professional who makes things happen, with a passion for delivery rather than deliberation. One who is collaborative, but focused and decisive, and drives relentless execution of day-to-day operations, continuous improvement, and the delivery of critical projects and programs. Someone who will personally solve problems, spontaneously give feedback and coach others and take decisive action to ensure strategic business and IT objectives are achieved.
- Lead and manage the ProVal service delivery team from the technical perspective
- Lead client initiatives for value-added services and out of the box approach
- Study, evaluate & implement the technology best suited to our Business
- Bringing in innovation in technology
- Maintaining security & integrity of information
- Efficient management of all IT Systems ensuring Zero downtime
- Reducing the cost of operations through IT enablement
- Review and optimize service delivery framework (tools, processes, people)
- Develop and grow existing team consistent with company growth
- Minimum of 12+ years experience in IT, with experience on infrastructure support preferably with managed services
- Proven success in building and leading a strong team
- Proven success leading a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Track record of growing businesses or service lines profitability through systems capabilities and efficiencies
- Proven experience in implementing structured approaches, process disciplines and performance-based measurement
- Unquestionable trustworthiness, goal-focused, and a sense of urgency.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to understand what motivates particular individuals to achieve goals.
- Understands the various ‘hats’ a leader must wear.
- Execution-focused and persistent.
- Must possess superior interpersonal abilities as well as the ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature, and flexible manner.
- Must possess good reasoning abilities, communication skills and be able to exercise sound judgment.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Results and people-oriented—ability to balance other business considerations.
- Service oriented and assertive/persuasive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 15+ years
- Job Location: Noida Sector 63
About ProVal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
ProVal Technologies is a Chicago, IL-based master managed services provider (MSP). Our forte is managed services and we partner with some of the most successful and innovative IT Service providers to provide them with 24x7 network operations centre (NOC) support, and remote infrastructure management across leading technology platforms.
The company is driven by our core values (reflected by our name) and provides an excellent learning platform and career path to its employees. A culture driven by excellence in service delivery, continuous innovation, and employee recognition, makes ProVal a great place to call home for professionals. Come and become a part of this experience, to fast-track your way to success.
WHY WORK WITH PROVAL:
· Freedom to operate independently
· Be part of the core management team
· Great culture and value system