- Monitoring & administration of Windows & Linux servers.
- Troubleshooting issues and root cause identification.
- Setup and maintenance of private cloud environments based on Open Stack.
- Configuration and maintenance of networking protocols e.g. FTP, TCP/IP, LDAP, DNS, SNMP, SSL.
- Configuration and management of backup using tools like Backup Exec etc.
- Configuration and maintenance of high availability environments using load balancer, clusters, replication and dependencies on networking.
- Usage of tools for IT asset and inventory management.
- Co-ordination with service partners for SLA compliance (e.g. ISPs, hosting providers, anti-virus and OS vendors for patch management etc.).
- Good written & spoken communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- MCA / B.Tech / Graduate with diploma in IT.
- Additional Qualification(if any): Technical certification (RHCE, CCNA etc.) desirable
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Location: Udyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurugram
- Department: IT-Software
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA
About SoftAge Information Technology Limited
SoftAge Information Technology Limited prides itself as one of the leaders in the field of Document Management Services. SoftAge is ISO 27001:2013 certified for information security, and ISO 9001:2015 certified for operations. SoftAge is also a member of NASSCOM, FICCI, CII, ESC & PRISM International. It was rated as the Best Medium Enterprise by D&B-Axis Bank Business Gaurav SME Awards 2011.
The company acts as a strategic partner offering integrated one-stop solution for the entire chain of the document life-cycle management.