Required Candidate skills:
The skills required as a graduate/trainee in IT will vary depending on your chosen area, but employers will typically look for you to have:
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
- Some may require experience with database management systems
- Good knowledge in creating HTML/ CSS templates/websites.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English.
- Ability to multi-task, organizes, prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Should be well updated about the current trends and technologies in Web and Digital Marketing
Job Title: Technical Trainee
Location: Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Experience: 0.6 to 1 Yr (Fresher can also apply)
Education: BCA, B.E/B.TECH, MCA, M.E/M.TECH/MS, M.SC