· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
· Must have knowledge about website optimization
· Should have knowledge of plugins development
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development